International Drivers License Thailand
Issued by International Automobile Association
The International Driving Permit, often (and incorrectly) referred to as International Driving License, is a document that, along with your valid home driver’s license, allows you to legally drive a motor vehicle while abroad.
As a security feature, to avoid any forgery of
INTERNATIONAL DRIVER’S LICENSE is the Security Shield Hologram that covers each card. It protects the card, prolongs its life and also eliminates any possibilities of counterfeiting.
An International Driver’s Document issued by IAA consists of two parts, a plastic card, and a passport-like booklet. The motorist should carry both at all times, along with the original license.
We have 4 type licenses available.
- 1 Year IDL: 2,500 THB
- 5 Years IDL: 3,500 THB
- 10 Years IDL: 4,500 THB
- 20 Years IDL: 5,500 THB
- Express Mail (Thailand) (EMS) 200 THB
- Express Mail (International) (DHL) 2,000 THB
- Valid in most countries around the world.
- “No test required” You only need your valid driver’s license to apply!
- Drive with confidence almost any place in the world.
- Rent a car, wherever you are.
- Absolute Solution For Misunderstandings! No more misunderstandings with the local traffic authorities. They would easily see the real information translated into English. The only thing you need to do is to carry your original driver‘s license with you.
- Available all over the world! As long as you have an original driver’s license from your own country you can use this document anywhere in the world.
- Now you can easily search for your document! Have you forgotten your original driver’s license at home? No worries! In a case of emergency, you can use our search on our website to find your driver’s license record. You can prove and present all the information anytime, anywhere!